The public comment period for the Draft PAR EIS began on February 3, 2017 and ended on March 20, 2017. During the public comment period, the public was invited to learn about the proposed project and provide information about the items studied and noted in the PAR DEIS.
Public Hearings on the Draft PAR EIS were held on Thursday, March 2, 2017. Comments received by the March 20th 2017 deadline have been reviewed, cataloged and addressed in the Final EIS, which has been published as of October 13, 2017.
The Final EIS is available in the Documents section of this website. It may also be reviewed up until November 13, 2017 at the following libraries in the area of Joint Base Andrews.
- JB Andrews Library, 1442 Concord Avenue, Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland
- PG County Memorial Library System, Surratts-Clinton Branch, 9400 Piscataway Road, Clinton, MD
- PG County Memorial Library System, Spauldings Branch, 5811 Old Silver Hill Road, District Heights, MD
- PG County Memorial Library System, Oxon Hill Branch, 6200 Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill, MD
- PG County Memorial Library System, Upper Marlboro Branch, 14730 Main Street, Upper Marlboro, MD
A Record of Decision on the Final EIS was signed on December 27th, 2017 and is available on this website under the "Documents and Resources" tab.